How to register
We will be opening up ticket sales for the 2018 events in the May 2018 and information will be detailed here, if you would like information about the event in the meantime please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets are available from 14th May 2018 and can be booked on the following link
December 5th 2018 IOD, 116 Pall Mall London and December 6th 2018 etc venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London
Convention Day 1: Registration 1400- end at drinks reception at 2000
Convention Day 2: Registration 0830 – end at drinks reception at 1830
Gala Dinner on 6th December: Drinks Reception 1815 – carriages 2345
Ticket sales for the flagship event for the serviced apartment sector which will offer a greatly extended programme of workshops, seminars, breakout sessions in addition to featured speaker sessions and grand panels.
Tickets are available for both days, Day 1 or Day 2 only and combination of Gala Dinner and convention tickets can also be purchased
Delegate terms and conditions of booking
- Booking – all tickets must be booked via the online booking portal with payment being made by credit or debit card on booking.
- Early Bird Member Rates – these discounted rates expire on 30th September 2018 and after this date will not be available. Early bird tickets are only available to companies who are ASAP Members at the time of purchase and on the dates of the ASAP Convention. If a company books prior to September 1st and does not renew their ASAP Membership on September 1st then ASAP will invoice the difference between the ASAP Member and non member rate.
- ASAP Business & Distribution Partners – member tickets are not valid for your partnership type, please select the ASAP Business/Distribution Partner special rate tickets. Do not purchase ASAP Member rate tickets. If the wrong ticket type is purchased the difference will be invoiced and confirmation of attendance will only be granted on settlement of balance due
- Non-Member tickets – can be purchased by operator, agents and supplier companies who are not members of the ASAP. Please note any non member company that purchases the wrong ticket type the difference will be invoiced and confirmation of attendance will only be granted on settlement of balance due.
- Day 1 and Day 2 – convention tickets give entry into both day 1 and day 2 events (including the networking drinks receptions at the end of each day, please be aware that convention only tickets do NOT give entry into the ASAP Gala Dinner and separate tickets must be purchased for this event. There are no refunds or reduced ticket prices for only one day attendances.
- Payment & Booking – Tickets need to be paid on booking via credit card, no ticket booking fees apply.
- VAT – Ticket prices detailed include VAT at 20%
- Cancellation policy: in the event of a delegate requesting to cancel their booking within 12 weeks of the 2018 ASAP Annual Convention then 50% of the cost is refundable. Within 8 weeks 25% of the cost is refundable. Within 4 weeks no refunds are possible. Please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Refund Admin fees: If a refund is made inline with the above cancellation policy please note that an admin fee of £12+VAT will be charged and a service fee of 3.75% of the original booking cost to cover transfer fees will be deducted from any amount before processing the refund.
- Amendments – Any amendments required to tickets (including name changes) will be subject to a £12 +VAT administration fee per amendment, fee must be paid online via a link provided prior to amends.
- Transferring tickets: Please note tickets are non-transferable and will need to be produced on entry to the events.
- Incorrect Ticket Types – If an incorrect ticket type is purchased ASAP will invoice the difference between the ticket purchased and the correct ticket type for the registration. Payment must be made in full on receipt of invoice and prior to the event. Attendees agree to purchasing the correct ticket type and will agree to pay any correct additional amount where an incorrect ticket type is purchased.
- Late Payment Interest – ASAP reserve the right to charge statutory late payment interest on invoices at the rate of 8% plus the Bank of England base rate.
- Attendance on the day will not be allowed if payment of outstanding fees, invoices or required monies have not been paid. Refunds will not be made where deposits or part payments have been made.
All event enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org