Event Phone: 01452 730452
- ASAP Convention & Gala Dinner
5th December 2018 - 6th December 2018
2:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Special Discounted ticket rate offered to select serviced apartment operator and agent members companies.
Take this wonderful opportunity to attend the ASAP Convention & Gala Dinner, a two day event for the serviced apartment, extended stay, corporate housing industry but suitable for any hospitality professional. Learn more about the ASAP, membership, how you can become involved, but also to engage with over 100 companies already registered for the event.
Two days of seminars, keynote speakers, panel sessions, 10 hours of networking and exhibition with key suppliers to the industry.
Normal full ticket price £425+ VAT per person secure your ticket for only £318.75+VAT per person with 25% discount for the ASAP Convention on December 5th & 6th – does not include entry into the ASAP Gala Dinner, but combined tickets which offers 25% off the Convention can also be booked.
Tickets must be booked via the online booking portal with credit card payment by November 20th 2018. Convention Day Tickets do not include attendance at the ASAP Gala dinner featuring the 2018 Serviced Apartment Industry Awards but tickets for this event can be purchased at the non ASAP member rate.
The ASAP Convention is the flagship event for the serviced apartment sector and we are delighted to offer these special discounted rate tickets for select associations and collaborations for the ASAP Convention on December 5th and 6th 2018.
Day 1 – 5th December 2018
1400 – 17:30 with optional drinks networking reception until 20:00
Institute of Directors, 116 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5ED
Day 2 – 6th December 2018
08:30 – 17:15 followed by drinks reception until 18:00
etc venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3YD
Gala Dinner – 6th December 2018 (separate tickets required)
18:30 – 23:45 (Arrival from 17:30)
etc venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London, EC2M 3YD
Web: Visit asapconvention.org.uk for further information.
Event Programme: Click HERE for information
For assistance please: Contact Us
Non-Member Operator/Agent Convention Day ticket only – (full ticket price for the event would be £425+ VAT per person) secure your ticket for only £318.75+VAT per person with a 25% discount being offered to select companies.
Non Member ticket for the ASAP Gala Dinner £150+VAT per person when booked with a combined Non Member convention ticket.
Please ensure you select the correct ticket type, if you require confirmation of the ticket type please Contact Us before registration.
Payment: Tickets should be booked via the secure online payment via credit or debit card.Booking Terms and Conditions
- Booking – all tickets must be booked via the online booking portal with payment being made by credit or debit card on booking.
- Purchasing of incorrect ticket type – Please note any company that purchases the wrong ticket type the difference will be invoiced and confirmation of attendance will only be granted on settlement of balance due.
- Day 1 and Day 2 – convention tickets give entry into both day 1 and day 2 events (including the networking drinks receptions at the end of each day, please be aware that convention only tickets do NOT give entry into the ASAP Gala Dinner and separate tickets must be purchased for this event. There are no refunds or reduced ticket prices for only one day attendances.
- Payment & Booking – Tickets need to be paid on booking via credit card, no ticket booking fees apply.
- VAT – Ticket prices detailed include VAT at 20%
- Cancellation policy: in the event of a delegate requesting to cancel their booking within 12 weeks of the 2018 ASAP Annual Convention then 50% of the cost is refundable. Within 8 weeks 25% of the cost is refundable. Within 4 weeks no refunds are possible. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Refund Admin fees: If a refund is made inline with the above cancellation policy please note that an admin fee of £12+VAT will be charged and a service fee of 3.75% of the original booking cost to cover transfer fees will be deducted from any amount before processing the refund.
- Amendments – Any amendments required to tickets (including name changes) will be subject to a £12 +VAT administration fee per amendment, fee must be paid online via a link provided prior to amends.
- Transferring tickets: Please note tickets are non-transferable and will need to be produced on entry to the events.
- Sharing tickets – Please note we do not allow tickets to be shared. An individual ticket must be booked in the name of each person attending.
- Incorrect Ticket Types – If an incorrect ticket type is purchased ASAP will invoice the difference between the ticket purchased and the correct ticket type for the registration. Payment must be made in full on receipt of invoice and prior to the event. Attendees agree to purchasing the correct ticket type and will agree to pay any correct additional amount where an incorrect ticket type is purchased.
- Late Payment Interest – ASAP reserve the right to charge statutory late payment interest on invoices at the rate of 8% plus the Bank of England base rate.
- Attendance on the day will not be allowed if payment of outstanding fees, invoices or required monies have not been paid. Refunds will not be made where deposits or part payments have been made.
Venue: etc. venues, 155 Bishopsgate
Venue Website: https://www.etcvenues.co.uk/venues/155bishopsgateAddress:
Liverpool St – 155 Bishopsgate Conference & Events
Address: Liverpool St
General: 020 3735 4400