Event Phone: 01452 730452
- ASAP Convention & Gala Dinner
5th December 2018 - 6th December 2018
2:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Ticket Sales for the 2018 ASAP Convention “Embracing the Future” and Gala Dinner
December 5th 2018 IOD, 116 Pall Mall London and December 6th 2018 etc venues, 155 Bishopsgate, London
Convention Day 1: Registration 1400 – end at drinks reception at 2000
Convention Day 2: Registration 0830 – end at drinks reception at 1830
Gala Dinner on 6th December: Drinks Reception 1730 – carriages 2345
ASAP are pleased to open registration and ticket sales for the flagship event for the serviced apartment sector which will offer a greatly extended programme of workshops, seminars, breakout sessions in addition to featured speaker sessions and grand panels.
Tickets include entry to BOTH days of the events.
The ticket prices are as follows:
Early Bird Tickets for ASAP Operator and Agent Members only (not applicable to ASAP Business/Distribution Partners) only available until 30th September 2018 (Sales have now ended)
Convention Only (Day 1 & 2 excluding Gala Dinner( Convention (day 1 and day 2) & Gala Dinner
ASAP Operator / Agent Member EARLY BIRD TICKET £199 + VAT £324 + VAT
Standard Tickets for ASAP Operator and Agent Members only (not applicable to ASAP Business/Distribution Partners) from 1st October 2018
Convention Only (Day 1 and Day 2) excludes gala dinner Convention (day 1 and day 2) and Gala Dinner
ASAP Operator or Agent Member ticket Convention (Day 1 and Day 2 attendance) £285 + VAT £410 + VAT
ASAP Business Partners, Non Member Ticket rates including supplier companies who are not partners
Convention Only (Day 1 and Day 2) Convention (Day 1 & Day 2 & Gala Dinner)
ASAP Business / Distribution Partner £375 + VAT £500 + VAT
Non ASAP Serviced Apartment Operator Member Company £425 + VAT £575 + VAT
Non ASAP Supplier/Distribution Partner Ticket (supplier/distribution/online booking / OTA companies who are not partners £470 + VAT £620 + VAT
Gala Dinner tickets Only:
Gala Dinner Only
ASAP Operator or Agent Member Ticket £125 + VAT
ASAP Business / Distribution Partner Ticket £125 + VAT
Non ASAP Member £150 + VAT
ASAP Operator or Agent Member Table of 12 for the price of 11 £1375 + VAT
Non Member or Partner Table of 12 £1500+VAT
Delegate terms and conditions of booking
- Booking – all tickets must be booked via the online booking portal with payment being made by credit or debit card on booking.
- Early Bird Member Rates – these discounted rates expire on 30th September 2018 and after this date will not be available. Early bird tickets are only available to companies who are ASAP Members at the time of purchase and on the dates of the ASAP Convention. If a company books prior to September 1st and does not renew their ASAP Membership on September 1st then ASAP will invoice the difference between the ASAP Member and non member rate.
- ASAP Business & Distribution Partners – member tickets are not valid for your partnership type, please select the ASAP Business/Distribution Partner special rate tickets. Do not purchase ASAP Member rate tickets. If the wrong ticket type is purchased the difference will be invoiced and confirmation of attendance will only be granted on settlement of balance due
- Non-Member tickets – can be purchased by serviced apartment operator companies who are not members of the ASAP. Please note any non member company that purchases the wrong ticket type the difference will be invoiced and confirmation of attendance will only be granted on settlement of balance due.
- NON ASAP Supplier Company Convention ticket – this ticket is for those supplier/distribution/OTA/online booking agent companies who are not a recognised ASAP Business Partner or Distribution Partner If you’d like to benefit from the discounted rates please contact us to apply.
- Day 1 and Day 2 – convention tickets give entry into both day 1 and day 2 events (including the networking drinks receptions at the end of each day, please be aware that convention only tickets do NOT give entry into the ASAP Gala Dinner and separate tickets must be purchased for this event. There are no refunds or reduced ticket prices for only one day attendances.
- Payment & Booking – Tickets need to be paid on booking via credit card, no ticket booking fees apply.
- VAT – Ticket prices detailed include VAT at 20%
- Cancellation policy: in the event of a delegate requesting to cancel their booking within 12 weeks of the 2018 ASAP Annual Convention then 50% of the cost is refundable. Within 8 weeks 25% of the cost is refundable. Within 4 weeks no refunds are possible. Please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Refund Admin fees: If a refund is made inline with the above cancellation policy please note that an admin fee of £12+VAT will be charged and a service fee of 3.75% of the original booking cost to cover transfer fees will be deducted from any amount before processing the refund.
- Amendments – Any amendments required to tickets (including name changes) will be subject to a £12 +VAT administration fee per amendment, fee must be paid online via a link provided prior to amends.
- Transferring tickets: Please note tickets are non-transferable and will need to be produced on entry to the events.
- Incorrect Ticket Types – If an incorrect ticket type is purchased ASAP will invoice the difference between the ticket purchased and the correct ticket type for the registration. Payment must be made in full on receipt of invoice and prior to the event. Attendees agree to purchasing the correct ticket type and will agree to pay any correct additional amount where an incorrect ticket type is purchased.
- Late Payment Interest – ASAP reserve the right to charge statutory late payment interest on invoices at the rate of 8% plus the Bank of England base rate.
- Attendance on the day will not be allowed if payment of outstanding fees, invoices or required monies have not been paid. Refunds will not be made where deposits or part payments have been made.
All event enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: etc. venues, 155 Bishopsgate
Venue Website: https://www.etcvenues.co.uk/venues/155bishopsgateAddress:
Liverpool St – 155 Bishopsgate Conference & Events
Address: Liverpool St
General: 020 3735 4400