Event Phone: Tel: 01452 730452
- ASAP Gala Dinner & Serviced Apartment Industry Awards
7th December 2017
6:00 pm - 11:30 pm
The 2017 Gala dinner which will see the presentation of the prestigious ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards will take place on the evening of December 7th at etc venues, 155 Bishopsgate London, following the ASAP Convention.
The evening will consist of a welcome drinks reception followed by a 3 course meal with wine. The presentation of the coveted ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards to the winners and highly commended in each category will take place through the evening and a chance to celebrate the successes of the past 12 months in what is an exciting time for the industry.
Event: 2017 Gala Dinner & ASAP Serviced Apartment Industry Awards
Venue: etc venues, 155 Bishopsgate London
Time: 1800 arrival for drinks reception, with 1845 call to dinner. Carriages 2345 prompt.
ASAP Gala Dinner Ticket Only – ASAP Members – £125 + VAT per person
ASAP Gala Dinner Ticket Only – ASAP Business Partners- £125 + VAT per person
ASAP Gala Dinner Ticket – Table of 12 for the price of 11 – for ASAP MEMBERS ONLY – £1375+VAT
ASAP Gala Dinner Ticket Only – Non Members – £150 + VAT per person
If you wish to purchase combined ASAP Convention & Gala Tickets click HERE to purchase those tickets.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE NOTE :
- Gala Dinner tickets do not include access to the pre-convention networking evening on December 6th or to the ASAP Convention day event on December 7th. If you wish to buy a combined ticket please visit HERE to book combined tickets.
- Tickets must be booked online via the booking portal.
- Tickets need to be paid on booking via credit card, no ticket booking fees apply.
- Ticket prices detailed include VAT at 20%
- Cancellation policy: in the event of an attendee requesting to cancel their booking within 12 weeks of the Gala Dinner date then 50% of the cost is refundable. Within 4 weeks no refunds are possible.
- Any amendments required to tickets will be subject to a £10 +VAT administration fee per amendment.
- If a company books prior to September 1st and does not renew their ASAP Membership on Sept 1st then ASAP will invoice the difference between the ASAP Member and non member rate.
- If any incorrect ticket type is purchased ASAP will invoice the difference between the ticket purchased and the correct ticket type for the registration. Payment must be made in full on receipt of invoice.
- Table of 12 for the price of 11 is only available to ASAP Serviced Apartment Operator & Agent ASAP Members only.
- ASAP reserve the right to charge statutory late payment interest on invoices at the rate of 8% plus the Bank of England base rate.