Delegate terms and conditions of booking
- Booking – all tickets must be booked via the online booking portal with payment being made by credit or debit card on booking.
- Early Bird Member Rates – these discounted rates expire on 30th September 2017 and after this date will not be available. Early bird tickets are only available to companies who are ASAP Members at the time of the ASAP Convention. If a company books prior to September 1st and does not renew their ASAP Membership then ASAP will invoice the difference between the ASAP Member and non member rate.
- ASAP Business Partners – please select the ticket type created for ASAP Business Partners and not ASAP Member rate.
- Non-Member Operator & Agent tickets – this ticket type can only be booked by those companies who operate Serviced Apartments (operator) or who are Serviced Apartment Bookings Agents (agents) only. Supplier companies, other businesses and other booking platforms must select the non-member option and are not able to attend the pre-convention networking evening.
- Pre-Convention Networking evening – this event on December 6th is only open to ASAP Members incuded in their convention ticket, Exhibitor representatives who have booked an enhanced exhibitor & networking package and non-member Serviced Apartment operator and Serviced Apartment Booking Agent companies only. The evening is not open to other ASAP Business Partners who are not exhibiting, non-members or supplier companies. Tickets for the pre-convention networking evening event only are not available.
- Payment & Booking – Tickets need to be paid on booking via credit card, no ticket booking fees apply.
- VAT – Ticket prices detailed include VAT at 20%
- Cancellation policy: in the event of an attendee requesting to cancel their booking within 12 weeks of the Gala Dinner date then 50% of the cost is refundable. Within 4 weeks no refunds are possible.
- Amendments – Any amendments required to tickets will be subject to a £10 +VAT administration fee per amendment.
- Transferring tickets: Please note tickets are non-transferable and will need to be produced on entry to the events.
- Incorrect Ticket Types – If an incorrect ticket type is purchased ASAP will invoice the difference between the ticket purchased and the correct ticket type for the registration. Payment must be made in full on receipt of invoice.
- Late Payment Interest – ASAP reserve the right to charge statutory late payment interest on invoices at the rate of 8% plus the Bank of England base rate.
EXHIBITOR TERMS and conditions of booking
- Stands are allocated on a first come first served basis and according to product or service offering
- The events team retains the right to create a waiting list for stands to maintain a balance of suppliers
By completing a booking form you agree to the following terms:
- Full immediate payment must be made on receipt of invoice.
- Cancellation policy: No cancellation or refunds are available once bookings have been confirmed by the completion of the booking form. Payment will be due on any invoices raised even if cancellation occurs prior to payment.
- Exhibition programme – all event timings are subject to change.
- Exhibitor content for the ASAP Annual Convention event programme must be provided no later than 24 October 2017.
- To be entitled to the discounted Business Partner rates for an exhibition space, a company must be an ASAP Business Partner at the time of the ASAP Annual Convention on 7th December 2017. This means if a company books prior to Sept 1st 2017 they must renew Business Partner membership in September 2017. If a partner does not renew, the difference in exhibitor rates must be paid on immediate issue of invoice. If the difference is not paid ASAP reserves the right to cancel the booking and refunds will not be made.
- Full payment is expected upon the receipt of invoice and stand space will be reserved and promotion will only commence on receipt of payment.
- ASAP reserve the right to charge statutory late payment interest on invoices at the rate of 8% plus the Bank of England base rate.