A maximum of 40 exhibition stands are available, with the opportunity to book a double stand should you require more space to exhibit.
The floor plan can be viewed HERE, the events team will confirm availability of spaces to you once payment has been received and your stand will be allocated at this point.
Due to the 2017 event being held over two days, exhibitors have the opportunity to book a basic exhibitor only package or an enhanced package which also includes attendance at the pre-convention networking event on the evening before the main day.
See HERE for the available packages
Stands are allocated on a first come, first served basis and the events team reserve the right to operate a waiting list to ensure an even balance of supplier types.
If you wish to book a stand in an area of maximum exposure please book one of our sponsorship packages – see HERE for information.
Terms & Conditions of Booking
By completing a booking form you agree to the following terms:
- Full immediate payment must be made on receipt of invoice.
- Cancellation policy: No cancellation or refunds are available once bookings have been confirmed by the completion of the booking form, payment will still be due if booking is cancelled prior to payment
- Exhibition programme – all event timings are subject to change.
- Exhibitor content for the ASAP Annual Convention event programme must be provided no later than 24 October 2017.
- To be entitled to the discounted Business Partner rates for an exhibition space, a company must be an ASAP Business Partner at the time of the ASAP Annual Convention on 7th December 2017. This means if a company books prior to Sept 1st 2017 they must renew Business Partner membership in September 2017. If a partner does not renew, the difference in exhibitor rates must be paid on immediate issue of invoice. If the difference is not paid ASAP reserves the right to cancel the booking and refunds will not be made.
- Full payment is expected upon the receipt of invoice and stand space will be reserved and promotion will only commence on receipt of payment.
- ASAP reserve the right to charge statutory late payment interest on invoices at the rate of 8% plus the Bank of England base rate.