Event Phone: 01452 730452
- ASAP Convention & Gala Dinner
6th December 2017 - 7th December 2017
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The ASAP Convention is the flagship event for the serviced apartment sector and we are delighted to offer these special discounted rate tickets for select associations and collaborations for the ASAP Convention on December 7th 2017.
ASAP Convention – etc. venues, 155 Bishopsgate
December 7th 0830-1730 with optional drinks networking reception until 18:30
ASAP Gala Dinner with Serviced Apartment Industry Awards – etc. venues, 155 Bishopsgate December 7th 1800 -2330
Web: Visit asapconvention.org.uk for further information.
Event Programme: Click HERE for information
For assistance please: Contact Us
Members of the BHA, HBAA, EHHA, CHPA, Tourism Alliance, VistBritain and readers of Re:Location & The Caterer can all benefit from a 20% discount off the non member ticket price for the ASAP Convention Day ticket only.
Non-Member Convention Day ticket only – (normal full ticket price £425+ VAT per person) secure your ticket for only £360+VAT per person with 20% discount if you are a member of HBAA, BHA, EHHA, CHPA, Tourism Alliance, VisitBritain or reader of Re:Locate or the Caterer.
Non Member ticket for the ASAP Gala Dinner £150+VAT per person
Tickets must be booked via the online booking portal with credit card payment by November 20th 2017. Convention Day Tickets do not include attendance at the ASAP Gala dinner featuring the 2017 Serviced Apartment Industry Awards but tickets for this event can be purchased at the non ASAP member rate.
Please ensure you select the correct ticket type, if you require confirmation of the ticket type please Contact Us before registration.
Payment: Tickets should be booked via the secure online payment via credit or debit card.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Booking – all tickets must be booked via the online booking portal with payment being made by credit or debit card on booking. Discounted rates only available until November 20th 2017.
- VAT – Ticket prices detailed include VAT at 20%
- Cancellation policy: in the event of an attendee requesting to cancel their booking within 12 weeks of the Gala Dinner date then 50% of the cost is refundable. Within 4 weeks no refunds are possible.
- Transferring tickets: Please note tickets are non-transferable and will need to be produced on entry to the events.
- Amendments – Any amendments required to tickets will be subject to a £10 +VAT administration fee per amendment.
- Incorrect Ticket Types – If an incorrect ticket type is purchased ASAP will invoice the difference between the ticket purchased and the correct ticket type for the registration. Payment must be made in full on receipt of invoice.
- Late Payment Interest – ASAP reserve the right to charge statutory late payment interest on invoices at the rate of 8% plus the Bank of England base rate.
Venue: etc. venues, 155 Bishopsgate
Venue Website: https://www.etcvenues.co.uk/venues/155bishopsgateAddress: